Monday, January 11, 2010

enchanted bride

The best part about my computer at work is that it has photoshop, so I can play with photos when I coughdon'tfeellikeworkingcough. But hey, I'm the photo editor at work, so shouldn't I be enhancing my photo skills at every chance I get? Yep. ;) Here is a picture that I took of one of my dear friends who was recently married:


She's beautiful, right? And the setting was just lovely, red bridges just scream take my picture! This one is located at the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham, AL. But I decided that this picture could use a little more enchantment, so I've been messing around for the last hour and here is what I finally came up with:




I would tell you exactly how I did it, but I changed my mind so many times that I don't quite remember. But, it did involve cropping, desaturating, sepia tenting, lighting effects, gaussian blur, and messing with the opacity of different levels a lot. It was fun, and I think it's pretty enchanting. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment