Thursday, November 12, 2009

Eye jest lurned haw to do this raight hur.

Wisconsin light:


Ay-und, it ex-ited meh so mutch that i had'ta talk lak a cuntry bumkin' fer a minit. 

Ok, I'm good now.

I went to the Moss Rock festival on Sunday and I met a photographer named Amy Wilburn.
She was a darling sweet lady and she gave me her card which beheld a website, which beheld a link, that beheld a link, that beheld a link to this. And that's how I learned to use the polar coordinates effect in photoshop to produce planet photos. It looks intimidating at first, but it's actually very simple, the hardest part is finding the right photo to use. 

So now I have to go take pictures just for this polar coordinating stuff. And I want to incorporate people, any volunteers? It'll be fun. 

Texas bloom:




2 comments:

  1. that first one reminded me of that lemony snicket movie. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it is kind of whimsical. It's a fun technique, and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete